DIY Vanilla Sugar Lip Scrub


This is a super fun and easy Homemade Beauty project- DIY Vanilla Sugar Lip Scrub! Plus it super inexpensive to make and you probably already have all the ingredients you need.

DIY Vanilla Sugar Lip Scrub

I use a lip scrub a few times a week to help exfoliate and smooth the lips. For this recipe you only need 3 ingredients.


What I Used:

-Sugar (I used white granulated sugar)
-Coconut Oil (Olive Oil would also work)
-Vanilla Extract

There are so many variations you could do…you could use brown sugar or you could use peppermint extract if you prefer it over vanilla. You could totally get creative with this.

As for the container….I grab a 2 pack at Walmart for around a buck! (Found in the travel section)


Directions:

Combine ingredients and mix well. As for the ratio of sugar to coconut oil…that is totally going to depend on the oil you use and the texture you want. I would say it is close to 1 to 1 ratio.


Here is a close up of the texture. You want it to hold together a bit. I added 2 drops of vanilla. This will be a personal preference thing too.


Scoop your mixture into your container and vóila (wah-la)!

I will admit this lip scrub tastes fabulous. My four year was curious about it and I let him try it…he told me it was delicious and wanted more.

I think this would not only make a fun handmade gift, but would also be fun for a girls party. The ingredients are inexpensive and  natural. It is so easy to make.

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post