Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham for the Holidays


When my husband requested baked ham for our Christmas in August celebration, I knew I wanted to make a tasty version for him, but since I had a huge dinner to make on my own, I wanted to make it as easy as possible. So, as it often does, my Crock-Pot came to the rescue! You are going to love this brown sugar and pineapple crusted ham. It's so tender it just falls apart and the best thing- just throw it in the Crock-Pot for six hours and forget about it!

Crock-Pot Brown Sugar Pineapple Ham for the Holidays

Ingredients:

- Use a large or approx. 6-quart Crockpot.
- 1 Ham, pre-cooked, spiral cut {can use bone in or boneless} 
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 1 20 oz can pineapple tidbits or chunks, undrained

Directions:

- Cover the bottom of the Crockpot with brown sugar. 
- Place ham on top of the brown sugar and add the pineapple tidbits with the juice. 
- Sprinkle ham with remaining brown sugar. 
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. 


I found this delicious spiral ham at Sam's Club. I have used ham anywhere from 3-7 lbs for this recipe.


Lay a base of brown sugar on the bottom of the Crock-Pot.


Place your cooked ham on top of the sugar.


Pour a can of pineapple tidbits with juice on top of the ham. Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.


Look at this juicy, sweet ham!


This is going to be a recipe I use for many holidays to come.


This ham made my Christmas in August dinner a lot easier and my husband is still raving about the delicious ham!

Related Posts
Previous
« Prev Post